Monday, July 6, 2009

5 things noticed from drawing comics all day:

1: After working out perspective points on multiple panels I start looking at the rooms in my house different. Am i seeing two point, three point...crazy stuff like that. Outside is even worse sometimes.

2: High-tech space ships and vehicles are way cooler to look at than design and draw. Ugh!

3: Making characters that look very different from each other can cover small amounts of inconsistency in your work. If all my characters wore the same outfits and only had facial and build differences, the art would be much weaker.

4: I need to practice drawing animals more. Way harder to draw than people, only because I'm not USED to drawing them.

5: This is way better work than anything else, even when it isn't paying.

Money of course is the goal and a necessity, but I am way more content spending my days drawing comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment