Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The NEW news

Hello, you who probably aren't seeing this. I'm putting down this post, just to have something here.
Over the next few days I'm going to try and bring the old Manic Repressive news posts over to the new format. Not sure how, but boy do I love learning new things...man.

From now on, this will be where we share all things Manic Repressive with you the world-wide web. Expect more frequent postings now that we have an easier template to update.

When not trying to totally redesign the MR website, I'm drawing the first installment of Khozos, our new space fantasy comic book. Should be finished drawing & inking in July sometime. Then on to drawing the next while coloring & lettering the first. I'm a regular one-man gang, without all the old wrestling moves.

-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment