Friday, July 3, 2009

New Software: what a byte in the @$$!

All puns aside, I feel like an old man. Granted, I'm in my thirties, which is ancient by some standards, (miserable young punks!) but sometimes it feels like I've got the mentality of a 60 year old.
I can't be the only one who doesn't want to learn a bunch of new software, right?
Fortunately, this distaste for expanding my horizons is fairly limited to technology. Books are still fascinating, as well as "educational" TV shows.
As the so-called head of Manic Repressive I am responsible for keeping up with the website, all the marketing, licensing, and production stuff, which all leads to learning more and keeping myself closed up in my little world of doing-nothing-but-drawing, less.
Which, sigh, is good for me. Just like vegetables. But I still feel the need to fuss.

Wah, wah, I don't wanna learn anymore web based software.

There you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment