Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hello Cyber Peeps!

I've just been introduced to the blog and now have a much easier time slapping down anything I think of, if I like.

I'd like to update you all since we don't seem to be putting alot on our website nowadays.

We are, in fact, crazy busy with artwork. I've decided to give Seven a narrative art try. That is, I am drawing up some comic pages for the first chapter in the story: Gluttony. Then I want to move into drawing up a short story, Opus 3, dealing with a fantasy type world. Joe is drawing up Khozos: Chapter 1 and will move quickly onto Chapter 2. We want to get the artwork completed before October 2009. Then we'll be digitizing, coloring, and preparing for production. The beginning of 2010 will be the roll out of these comics, stories, and a webcomic that we'll be hiring someone else to draw (based on the world of Khozos). So, though the website may be a bit barren for a few months we hope to have a great deal to show for our quietude come January. Currently we are both 1/2 way through our respective stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment